Step 2: THE TASK
Things I Should Think About...
- What style fits me best? Do I like Modern or Traditional?
- What kind of room am I designing? Is it a bedroom, living room or den?
- Will making a list of what I need to make the room functional make it easier? Yes! You can help yourself make this process easier by creating a list of the items you need.
- Within the design (Modern, Traditional, etc.) what furniture pieces do I like?
- With the selected pieces of furniture I found for my room, will it all fit?
- Choose a style that you like best. Start by referring to the RESOURCES page for a listing of various designs. Then select ONE that fits you best!
- With a budget of $5,000.00 you will search the web to acquire your furniture pieces within that design. (i.e. modern, traditional, country)
- You will be given the measurements of a space and than to draw a blueprint, making sure the furniture you selected fits into your room. (This can be a bedroom, living room, den, etc.)
In the next step: Process you will get more details in achieving the above.